Epson Printer Drivers - Download Epson Printer Driver & Software
Are you trying to find a simple and easy procedure to download and install the Epson Printer Drivers on your PC? Then, you ought to follow the straightforward steps to download or install the driving force on your Windows or Mac device given during this blog.
Epson may be a popular Japanese company. it's counted amongst the leading manufacturers and retailers of computer printers and knowledge or imaging-related equipment. additionally thereto, the organization is additionally known for providing worldwide customers with feature-rich devices at reasonable prices.
Epson Printers are one of the foremost technically advanced and reliable printers within the market. they are available with a good range of features that facilitate easy printing solutions for the users. However, to enjoy all the features and advantages of the printers, you would like to download the Epson Printer Drivers on your PC.
Therefore, during this blog, we've provided the step-by-step procedure to download and install the Epson Printer Software to assist you to start with the printer quickly.
- Firstly, open your internet browser on your device and visit the Epson.com homepage.
- Then, you ought to click on the Support option given at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now, the support page will open on the screen. Here, you ought to navigate to the “Find Your Model” option given on an equivalent page.
- Here, enter the name of your printer that you would like to download the Epson Printer Drivers on your PC. After entering the name, you ought to click on the “Search” button.
- Now, the “Drivers & Manuals” section will appear below. The webpage will automatically recognize your OS.
- Note: If the OS is wrong, you'll click on the menu and choose the specified one.
- The following webpage is going to be split into two sections:-
- Drivers & Software
- Manuals & Documentation
- The Epson Printer Drivers & Software includes five sections- “Protect setup,” “drivers,” “creativity software, other software, ICC Profiles,” “Network Utilities,” “Firmware.”
- Under the “Manuals & Documentation” section, you'll access the merchandise guides or manuals.
- Now, you ought to select the Epson Printer Software or driver that you simply want to download for your printer.
- To proceed with downloading, click on the “Download” button before the Epson Printer Software file that you simply want to download on your system.
- Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading the drivers on your Windows device, you would like to put in them. Therefore, click on the “Run” or “Open” button to start out the installation process.
- Furthermore, you ought to follow the on-screen instructions to put in the drivers.
- Firstly, visit the official website or Epson via Epson.com on your Mac device.
- Here, you ought to click on the “Support” option given within the header.
- After this, you ought to navigate to the “Search By Product Name.”
- Here, you ought to enter the model number or name of your printer and click on on the “Search” button.
- The download button will appear on the subsequent screen and choose your OS from the given options.
- Now, the file will start downloading. Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading the Epson Printer Drivers, you would like to put in them. For this, you ought to open the downloaded file and click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, comply with the Software License Agreement by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- After this, hit the “Agree” button.
- Now click on the “Install” button then select “Close.”
- Select your product and click on on the “Next” button.
- Note: If the above window doesn’t appear automatically, you ought to open a “Finder” window. Select the “Application and Epson Software” button and double click within the Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Click on the “Printer Registration” button then hit the “Next” button.
- The “Register a printer to Epson Connect” notification will appear on the screen. Click on the “OK” button.
- Scroll down then select the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” check box then click “Next.”
- Follow one among the following:-
- If you’re creating a replacement account, you've got to fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form and choose “Finish.”
- If you’re registering a replacement printer with an existing account, you ought to select the “I have already got an account” option.
- Click on the “Add a replacement printer” form then hit the “Add” button.
- Click the “Close” button.